Sunday, March 1, 2015

Thespian Ellie

Mommy and I recently starred in a motion picture together. It was aptly titled "Reading to an Active Baby". I played the title role, while Mommy did her best playing the supporting female character named "Mom". According to the disembodied voice that I do not remember being present in the room yet is somehow speaking during the motion picture, Mommy is apparently very proficient at her Mommy duties. I am well pleased to have her as my head servant. It is good that I pay her well in the commodities which I am able to trade: namely kisses, crawling to her, momentary snuggles, and recognizing her existence with the general feeling of content.

You have seen part of this video before, but this video is the reason for which the original was created.


Daddy was there, too, but he only played with my toys with shiny parts which he is always holding up in front of his face. I assume they are what create these beautiful portraits and motion pictures of myself you are privileged to view.

I just finished my first acting role; now allow me to ascertain a "selfie".

No comments:

Post a Comment