Friday, March 27, 2015

Chasing Cousin Hendrick

Cousin Hendrick is becoming a very respectable young prince. At times, we play very regal games, such as Ellie Wins at Crawling. It is a game of my own creation, and I always win. It is a superb way to relieve our minds from the difficult task of running the world.

"I am going to get you!"

I did not know what to do, though, when I had "gotten" him.

I attempted a headbutt. Apparently that is not as literal of a term as I originally assumed.

"Just imagine when we can walk after one another, Daddy!"
  
We were good sports with one another. Here I am clapping for an achievement of Cousin Hendrick's.

Here is a two-minute-long video of us playing together. If you truly love your benevolent monarch, or watching videos of babies, you will watch it. I do not expect you to do so, however, and would understand and if you do not love me that much, but would kindly ask you to leave my kingdom. "But you said the world's your kingdom," you say, using a contraction like a commoner? Well, then, it serves you well to watch this, does it not?






No comments:

Post a Comment