Saturday, February 28, 2015

Balloons are Evil(?)

On Mommy's birthday, there was a big party, and everyone came. Regrettably, so did these nefarious little monsters which most refer to as balloons. I did not appreciate the presence of the balloons, although I had never met them before that day. They are misshapen balls of bright color that move of their own accord. I do not like that. Nobody understands my distrust of these creatures. Since my initial encounter with them, I have noticed that they are beginning to invade in an insidious way. Now they are in the market, wedding receptions, and even my own home. Here is a video of Daddy shoving one in my face for his own enjoyment. 


Daddy is a monster as well.


Mommy and Daddy say this face is adorable. Perhaps if I was not so cute, they would not do such torturous things to me. It is the price we beautiful people have to pay.


As of yet, however, the balloons have not shown any signs of malignancy, and have only wobbled. They do not make loud noises or cause me any harm (while I hear rumors that the loud noises assumption may be incorrect on my part, I have not personally seen it demonstrated). As such, I have decided in recent weeks to come to a truce with the balloons. I wave amiably to them from a distance, and when they come close, I try my best to not go mad with fear. It is not a perfect union, but it has held for the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment