Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Transporting Toys Trapped Tixt Teeth

Now that I am nearly fully mobile, I find there are times that I would like to take a toy with me as I travel. This is particularly difficult as I must use my hands in the locomotive process. I have discovered, however, that my mouth is just as effective for storing toys as my hands. Here is a series of photographs proving the efficacy for this method.


Here I am, participating in a practice entitled Yoga while maintaining my hold upon the toy. I do not know to what they are referring with the term Yoga, but apparently my favorite pose is down dog? I am nonplussed. Nevertheless, for those who do Yoga, remember that you may still do so with toys clenched between your teeth and/or gums.


You may keep one toy firmly grasped in your maw to save for later enjoyment while playing with another toy.

This technique also frees your hands for the times when you feel like not doing anything useful with your limbs.


The only drawback I have found in this endeavor is the drool increases, which is not very ladylike. I suppose it is just the price that is to be paid for utility.


Great distances may be covered while practicing this method.


Look at my form. I am no judge of the sport "Mouth Carrying", nor do I understand numbers, but I must say: I would give myself a 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment