Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Technologic

The personal computing device is one at which I have become proficient. Daddy, at times, will set me on his lap while transcribing my diary, and I will do what I can to help. I do not know why, but he does not find my assistance very helpful, and will decline my efforts fairly quickly. Now he rarely lets me assist him, unless it is for an adorable photograph or video. I personally prefer the desktop model over the laptop model of personal computing device, as I do not know how to open the laptop once it is closed, and how can I resist the temptation to close a large glowing book such as that one?

"When will you allow me to use the mouse?"

"I am sorry to inform you, Daddy, but it appears that your current operating system is out of date. I would suggest upgrading to the newest version of Ubuntu, but my personal suggestion would be to transfer over to Linux Mint."

"Oh, there are many other issues with this personal computing device. I will see if smacking it repeatedly will help. You are welcome."




No comments:

Post a Comment