Sunday, March 29, 2015

MusicEllie Inclined, or, I Need to Stop Allowing Daddy to Title My Entries

I am what you would call a natural at any instrument I attempt to play. Three instruments of the many at which I am a natural savant are:

1. Drums
This takes little to no effort. Simply smack your limbs upon any and every object which makes a hollow noise in order to practice. You must maintain a rhythm, however, but remember that rhythm simply means to hit multiple times in a row.

2. Xylophone
This requires the same skills mentioned with drumming, while adding in techniques learned on the piano, all while utilizing a mallet. You are most likely believing this to be a complicated process, and while it is for most, I am able to perform the task with little to no effort.

3. Singing
I am the most remarkable singer I have ever heard. I am even able to match my voice to other's. I often sing along when a song is playing.

Here is a video to display how beautifully my talents rest upon one's ears when combined into a melodious symphony.


  I am quite talented, am I not? Remember, if you say that I am not, I will have you banished from my kingdom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment