Monday, March 9, 2015

Ellie Goes UP

In case you have not noticed, Daddy enjoys to alter photographs he takes of me and put me in locations to which I do not recall traveling. I do not understand the import of this particular photograph, but Mommy and Daddy appeared fairly happy about it.

Adventure is out there. That is wonderful. May I come down now?

The only significance which I can assign to this photograph is that I have made full and complete peace with the balloons. A few well-mannered balloons have taken residence in one corner of our castle as of late, and as they appear to be very gracious guests, I have shown my growing affinity for them by slapping and attempting to eat them.

Welcome. It is my custom to greet you by smacking you on the face and kissing you with my teeth.

I hope that they do not notice the looks of trepidation I give them whenever I first walk into the room. I try to cover it with what Daddy calls a scrunch-faced smile. I believe you have seen plenty examples of this in entries in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment