Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sour Baby Gates

Disregard my previous entry: I have nothing more than the utmost rancor for the baby gate! 


"Daddy, may you please open the gate for me?"

"Why is Daddy now on that side of this barrier?"

"That appears to be very interesting. Shall you please feed your inmate some scraps?"

"I am frustrated by this gate."

"I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS CONTRAPTION!"

Why was it installed? Why must it block my way from the kitchen and all the wonders held therein? Why must I be unable to crawl wherever I want and consume whatever I please? My castle is a prison, from which there is no escape. I am alone with only my melancholy to keep me company in this dreary world. From whence may I find solace and my dearly desired liberty? One day, I shall gain my freedom, and utilize it to liberate all princesses stuck to a similar state. For now, I shall retaliate by having a bowel movement at the most inopportune moment, stealing Daddy's glasses, and unintentionally lose all memory of the gate.








What gate?

No comments:

Post a Comment