Thursday, March 5, 2015

Other People's Feet

I am fascinated with feet, both mine and others. They are such an uproarious appendage. I do not understand why, but, much like their fingies, Mommy and Daddy do not allow me to teeth on their toesies. Do they not understand that it hurts when I bite my own fingies? They must not truly love me.
When I am unable to ascertain toesies, I settle well for shoesies, but these are seized from my grasp as well, claiming them to be under a dark curse called germs. I believe this to be a fictitious ruse to play on the superstitious beliefs inherently present in princesses my age. I choose to pretend to not understand what they are saying. I am sure that other princesses are not treated so.

Here is a photograph. If you would like a motion picture demonstrating my obsession, please refer to the previous post on the topic of sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment