Thursday, March 12, 2015

Walking with Assistance...for Now

Now that I have mastered crawling, I can see the benefit to utilizing my own faculties to achieve locomotion. I have stated many of these in my original entry on the subject of crawling, but these, as well as many more, have become increasingly tempting.  I hope to soon rid myself of the bonds of Mommy and Daddy and be a completely free, independent princess. Do not worry, faithful citizens, I am still a strong advocate for princess rights, including those such as being waited on hand and foot and not doing any task which can be easily required of a servant, but I am a strong monarch, and will not wait on those who should be waiting on me. If I perchance acquire a desire to visit the wilderness, I will go there. If I want to obtain an object labeled an electrical wire, I will obtain it. If I want to get out of the bath before Mommy has fully cleaned my body, I will do so. And if walking will be my quickest means to achieve my goals, I will learn to walk. Do not fret, parental units, I still care for you, and will return to visit on occasion. Wish me luck, kind readers.

First is a video of my early attempts. The second is a couple days later.





No comments:

Post a Comment