Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Princess Ellie: Action Star

I am an exceptionally active young lady. I do all of my own stunts. Here are a few photographs of me flying.






I do thoroughly enjoy my extreme activities. My two favorite are equestrian sports and bungee jumping. Sycophants will refer to these as riding on a wooden horse with assistance and jumping in a jumperoo, but they are mere philistines when it comes to princess matters. Daddy recently mounted the toy he calls a GoPro so that one may view my face during these sporting events. He also posted it onto my buggy, but I do not consider stroller rides one of my favorite activities: I mostly just tolerate these rides. Here is a motion photograph compilation for your enjoyment. Please click here to see the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment