Saturday, March 21, 2015

Reading Nook

Mommy did not appreciate that I had a penchant for crawling behind my Jumperoo and playing with the pieces of literature which were stored in that locale. I do not know why she did not appreciate this endeavor; it is not my fault that these books are so exceedingly destructible. This past week, to discourage me from ripping off the flimsy colored paper which surrounds the novels, specifically those regarding an allegedly hairy potter, she moved them to an unknown location and replaced them with my books. I fully respect this effort on her part, as it has allowed me a place to go read whenever I would like. Here are some candid photographs Daddy was able to obtain of me enjoying my nook.



This nook is also quite suitable for retreating in search of privacy when a bowel movement is imminent. With all of these photographs which have been taken of me having poopsies, I have found it necessary to be more discrete.

"Please make him cease, Mommy."


No comments:

Post a Comment