Friday, March 20, 2015

The BatFamily Hiketh

Recently, we returned to the location of our previous hike, wearing matching garb. I do not know the significance of the symbols upon our shirts, but I definitely enjoyed the stroll. There was far less physical contact on this occasion, although the ride was significantly more jarring. I would prefer a rough ride in a pram over a smooth ride requiring physical contact any day.

"Come on, Daddy, you can push my carriage over this rock!"


"Perhaps I must higher a more masculine driver."


"Increase the velocity, Daddy!"


"Yes, I just passed you by, insignificant landmark!"


"I am so speedy."


"Oh, hello there, Mommy! I forgot you were present."

Eventually the ride ceased so that a photography session could commence.

"This 'sun' contraption is far too bright. Please decrease its intensity."


"Who is the lady behind those sunglasses?"


"If would kindly look to the east, you can see a unicorn."


"...Excuse me, that is a dragon."


"Or is it a balloon?"


"I am in a world of unknowns."


"Yes, you may get a photograph with your knowledgeable tour guide."


"Have we really traveled that far?"


"Hiking is fun!"


"Yes, you may pay your tour guide in fine jewelry. If you would just remove that ring from your fingie and allow me to chew upon it, it would be most appreciated."


Daddy was running with me in this photograph in an attempt to "make me happy." My emotions are not to be controlled (although, admittedly, they are, very easily).


Daddy has the appearance of a turtle.


"I am done with this sustained physical contact."


"Please place me on the ground that I may put all that I see into my mouth."


"Well, this is a fine substitute for my plan!"


"Yes, I believe I will be quite content here."


"I may now use Daddy's head as my drum."


"This has been wonderful. I shall now throw myself backwards onto the ground now."


"Let go, Daddy! I shall fling myself wherever I so please!"


"Ugh, it is so boring up here."


Obligatorily physical sign of affection, or so Daddy interpreted it. Truly, I was just attempting to see over his shoulder.

On the way back I saw a strange creature called a butterfly. It held my attention briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment