Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pulling Myself Up by Pulling Everything Else Down

The next step (I do not know what a pun is, but Daddy is insisting I say that it was unintended) towards learning how to walk is in mastering pulling myself to my feet. 

I am exuberant about the opportunities this allows. I cheer.

I am now able to reach many of my favorite things without any assistance; from the Magic Box to my horsey, I am now breaking the vertical limits of my domain.

I hope to, one day, escape into the world of the magic box.

What a nice horsey. I greatly await the time when I no longer must have Mommy and Daddy accompany me while riding.

"Do not fret, remote: you will never be outside of my grasp again."

This is my high chair. I was wanting to be fed. Daddy misunderstood and simply took photographs.

The silly servants who constructed our castle, however, seem to have built some parts of it with very questionable materials. Often, Mommy and Daddy are attempting to limit my reach, and when they do not, things fall instead of assisting me in my quest to rise. As it is thus, I have learned to use it to my advantage.

"Oh, hello there. It appears that you have quite the feast awaiting consumption."

"It would be a shame if it were to all fall upon the floor and be within my reach."




No comments:

Post a Comment