Sunday, March 15, 2015

Geo Caching Hike of Revulsion

Mommy and Daddy have taken up the odd sport of Geo Caching. For those unaware of this bizarre behavior, it is when parents drag their daughter to strange locations to find garbage that strangers have left, look at it, touch it (which is disgusting, even to one who sticks her fingers into her diaper), write in it, and then put it back. They do not even pick up the rubbish and dispose of it in the proper receptacles. Mommy and Daddy are not wise stewards of the environment. Here are some photographs of the expedition. My feelings on the matter are easily discernible.


Wind. Sun. Garbage. I am morose.


"...from whence do these hands come??"

"I cannot believe that my male parental unit actually hefted that trash in his hands. This is revolting, female parental unit."

"OH, we are going home, then that is not so distressing." I do not know, however, what my Daddy is thinking in this photograph. Perhaps "I am upset because I look pregnant." That is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment