Monday, March 2, 2015

I Am Into Older Men

It takes me some time to get accustomed to being in the presence of new people. The one exception is men older than myself. For example, Mommy and Daddy's friend, Troy, came over the other day, and I immediately took to him. I flirted with him as much as I possibly could.

Let me sit on your lap, nearly complete stranger.

Play with me, person I have only met a few times months ago.

Read me a book, friend of Daddy.

Let me touch your face, potential future suitor.
  
Thank you for the bracelet which obviously pronounces our engagement, man who is twenty-four years my senior.
  
I will show my appreciation by eating it, fairly recent acquaintance.

I will now stare into your eyes, man who says he is too old for me.
   
This was a good book. Read it to me again, fiancee.

Everyone found this book about friendship very hilarious. I remained nonplussed as they chortled to the phrases "helping the dump push the heavy load."

While he proposed to me with a bracelet, he did not seem to take our engagement seriously, as he was gone the next morning. I am not despondent, however, as I have many other suitors I may now focus my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment