Friday, May 1, 2015

Crawling in a Dress

While I do appreciate wearing dresses for how they accentuate my beauty, I have found them to limit my mobility considerably. I have overcome this by inventing a whole new style of transportation, which Mommy and Daddy call a bear crawl. This involves me using my feet for propulsion in my knee's stead. Many mock me for my creation, but they shall mourn when they see how quickly I am now able to move! It is of no matter to me that it makes my knickers fully visible to the world, or that the day of this particular photograph Mommy and Daddy forgot my knickers and so everyone could see my nappy. I cannot help but believe that this crawling style is the reason why Mommy and Daddy keep having me walk around on my feet. This is the pinnacle of mobility.


Until, that is, I trip.

"Worry not, this was, er, intentional. Yes, intentional. Ahoy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment