Saturday, May 30, 2015

How to Properly Ride in a Grocery Carriage

I have seen many of similar height riding in grocery carriages incorrectly, and I would like to take this moment to present the correct means of sitting. Examine the figure below.


One must always face the direction that the grocery carriage is moving. I know not why these seats are built facing the incorrect direction, but I do my best with what is given to me. This allows the person regal enough to sit in a grocery carriage to see what is ahead. This is highly preferable to being forced to gaze incessantly upon one's caretakers. It also positions oneself in a prime location to more effectively toss items of which you disapprove out of the basket and attempt to grasp items from shelves which would be more appropriate to obtain. Mommy and Daddy know not how to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment