Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Walk in the Park, Pt. II: Everything of Doom

After terrorizing their daughter by forcing her to the trauma of the torture device they call a swing, my parental units took me on two more horrifying rides. The first is a teeter totter. I will be candid in saying that, if it were not for the fact that I could see the teeter totter, I would not have even noticed that anything was different. Yet I did see the teeter totter, and thus I knew that they were attempting to destroy my tranquility.


So in my parental units' twisted conceptions of reality, they believed that the sanest course of action would be to then take me to a toy that usually brings me joy and expect me to appreciate that gesture. I was having none of it.



I know not why they thought that anything would abate my rancor, other than allowing me to consume the delectable-looking items upon the ground which they referred to as wood chips.


"This was ridiculous."

No comments:

Post a Comment