Friday, May 15, 2015

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Who is Charlie?
Anyway, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to a chocolate factory today. Daddy was so excited about it that he wanted to publish this entry into my diary before previously written articles. I was, as always, stoic.


It was a delightful establishment. The only amendment I would have suggested would have been to have more chocolate on the premises available for my consumption. First, we were allowed to see a lady playing with chocolate with her hands. This was viewed as a noble endeavor by everyone except for me, who found their reactions somewhat hypocritical, as I am forbidden to do such a thing. We then watched a video about chocolate. Mommy and Daddy were enthralled, but I was more interested in the maze of seating arrangements I was permitted to crawl through and the plants I was not allowed to touch. Next, we were taken to view the factory floor. Only a few workers were making chocolate at the time. I am ashamed to say that my demands that more chocolate must be made immediately were lost in translation and all present simply adored me. Free samples were given, and I enjoyed the delicacies most excellently. Ice cream was purchased by Mommy and Daddy at the end of the tour, and I ate as much as I was permitted, constantly demanding more. I also attempted the same feat of playing with the chocolate, just like the lady at the beginning of the tour, but Mommy did not appear to appreciate that action, nor the addition of a treat smeared onto her wardrobe.

"May I have more?"

"Mmmmmmm..."

No comments:

Post a Comment