Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Selfish Daddy Graduated

Daddy is a very selfish individual. I had a birthday, and he had to go and graduate on the same day. Not only that, but he and Mommy only afforded me one day for my celebration, while he had two. I do not know how he became so selfish. These celebrations were also exceedingly boring, mostly consisting of sitting in one place for a very, very long time. As you know from my entries regarding worship services, I do not typically do well with sitting still. I did my best, however, as these large gatherings appeared to be very important to Daddy, as well as Mommy and the GrandServants. They were all quite impressed with my ability to, for the most part, sit still.

"Why are we looking over there?"
  
"What are you doing with your fist, Daddy?"

"What are you doing with my fist, Daddy?"

Stoic.

Daddy claims that all of this was for Mommy and me, but I have a hard time believing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment