Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Disc Golf: The Sport of Champions' Parental Units

Mommy, Daddy, and I went disc golfing twice recently. This entry will be a combination of both experiences, as they were fairly similar. The second occasion, though, was much improved from the first, as Mommy and Daddy were kind enough to take me to a place with more people to adore me and children to watch. As I have stated previously, I have found disc golf to be quite a lackluster endeavor. These experiences were, at first, very similar.

"In what ridiculousness is Mommy participating?"

"I see that we have returned."

The greatest part was seeing doggies. Here I am with an average-sized doggy and two big doggies called cows. Sadly, the second occasion had a severe lack of doggies.

"Woof! Woof! Woof! I am fluent in your language!"

I also enjoyed the rides, although I would quickly rid the joy from my face when we ceased our movement.

"Hehehe! I find no enjoyment in this! Hehehe!"

As I continued to spectate, however, I came to understand this activity more fully.

"Are you attempting to inform me that this is a sport?"

"I believe I may be at the beginning of an understanding on this matter. The purpose of this game is to throw that discs into those torture devices. Interesting."

"You can do it, Mommy!"

"May I play as well?"


As an exceedingly organized princess, I can appreciate the act of putting objects into containers and removing them once again. Perhaps I may continue to permit Mommy and Daddy to follow this pursuit. I have become such a giving princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment