Thursday, May 7, 2015

Scooter

GrandServants Gates have been visiting for awhile! GrandSeravants Littles recently joined as well! I have loved their presences. They have also brought a present called a scooter. I am told that this was an early present, and that more are coming for some holiday called a birthday. I know not its import, but as long as I receive presents, I will be happy. Anyway, this scooter took some time to understand. I am still attempting to understand it.

"Oh, this is a nice teething toy."


"Sorry? What was that? I am not meant to chew this?"

Mommy showed me how to work the contraption. It is delightful, and causes me to snuggle with Mommy.






I prefer going the other way, however, so that I may more easily cart my toys around the room.



No comments:

Post a Comment