Sunday, May 24, 2015

Walking with One Hand

I am one more step toward emancipation, and no closer to understanding the concept of "puns". I now can walk alongside Mommy and Daddy whilst only grasping onto them by one hand. My preferred means of transportation is still holding onto ottomans and sidling along; yet, despite my many demands, ottomans have not been implemented globally for that purpose. I am quite proud of myself, and you should be as well. Here is the obligatory motion photograph.



As you can see, despite the advantages of walking, the major disadvantage is that it limits my ability to reach toys upon the ground. Just like everything else, I also refuse to be told where to go or what to do, unless they present a compelling argument, such as by asking twice or distracting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment