Sunday, May 17, 2015

Daddy Loves Mommy? / Happy Belated Mommy's Day!

I have been suspicious of a relationship between my caregivers for awhile now. While it is delightful and they would be quite the adorable couple, I have stated very specifically that my servants shall not have romantic relationships as that could distract from them caring for me at all times. As such, I have, from the moment they entered my employ, done whatever is within my power to circumvent any relationship which could brew. Whenever they begin to kiss, hug, or in any way pay more attention to each other than to me, I cry or wiggle between the two of them. This applies to any time I assume they may be doing any of these activities elsewhere in the castle while I am in my room attempting to nap.


"Oi! Quit the snogging!"


"Can I get some assistance over here?"

I would not even remove my restrictions this previous week when there was a whole day to celebrate Mommy for being such an incredible mommy. While I do agree that I have the best Mommy plausible, Daddy needs to realize that it is appropriate for me to give her kisses, not him. Mommy does an amazing job caring for me. She always knows what I need, despite the fact that there is quite the language barrier between us. While Daddy is consistently more funny (looking), he disappears very selfishly for long periods of time. Mommy, though, is always there for me. I love Mommy. Back off, Daddy.


I meant to withhold smiles until later in life, once I had decided whether it was a good fit. I could not help but smile being in this woman's arms. I am glad that it was a good match: rehiring MommyServants is so tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment