Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sparkling Water

I have overheard Mommy and Daddy conversing concerning feeding me interesting foods in order to watch my reaction. I thought that they were being facetious until the other day. I love to drink water out of a straw. I believe it is an efficient tool for the delivery of liquids into my mouth without all of that strenuous work of tilting up the liquid container. Here is a photograph in which I (of course) look adorable while drinking water. 

Mommy and Daddy want you to know that it is water inside of this cup. I know not why, or what other liquids exist.

Then, just when I was all happy with my water, Daddy disappeared and returned with some substance which he called "Sparkling Water." I love sparkles, so I thought it would be delightful.



I knew the shenanigans they were attempting to pull, and so I kept my reaction to a minimum. The beverage was terrible, but I had to resist reacting too fully as to not give into their trickery. I then spent the next few minutes chewing on the straw, pretending to be enjoying the beverage. I do not know why these parental units of mine are attempting to trick me for their own amusement. That is for me to do to them, not for them to do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment