Sunday, May 10, 2015

One Year Older and Still the Wisest, Part I: Morning Presents

It was my birthday the other day. While I had to share attention with Daddy, and far too much of the time was spent sitting in an uneventful theater performance where people spoke and walked across a stage, I did my best to enjoy the day, as it was mine. In the morning, I was awakened to many presents from my family. It was like Christmas, but it was a holiday all for myself. Here are some photographs from the experience with my thoughts.

"This is nice. I shall just rip this portion off to consume. Thank you, this was a delightful experience." They then explained that the rest had to be removed to reach my gift, so I had Mommy do that for me.

"This toy is delightfully pink! I am enthralled."

"We shall now read the instructions."

This was a set of clothes for my dolly that my GrandMommyServant Little made for me. Here I am saying, "Thank you for the diaper for my dolly! Here Mommy, may you please change her diaper for me?"

"Why are you holding up my new clothes?"

I can hardly stand the excitement.

"That is wonderful, Mommy, now open that one."

"This...tissue? Yes? Well, this tissue will be a fine gift! There is something inside of it? A coin? From a hundred years before my birth? That is a forged form of currency; nothing existed before me."

"This is a fine gift! I shall play it forever, as loud as possible!" Every once in awhile, the mallet would not hit correctly and the device would not create the correct noise. I would then attempt to give it back to Mommy as it was obviously defective. I do not know how she fixed it, but she would each time.

I received my very own lightsaber!

All GrandServants were present, although they are not in this photograph.


No comments:

Post a Comment