Saturday, May 2, 2015

Motion Photograph Games

Mommy and Daddy play something they call "Video Games". These are when they watch a program upon the Magic Box and click buttons upon these funny remotes. I have only seen them play a handful of times, other than my mother performing her Zumba routine, yet I believe they play quite a bit more when I am not present. Recently, Mommy and Daddy attempted to satiate my interest in the cord connecting Daddy's remote to the magic box by handing me another. You can see for yourself how that went. 

"Oh, such a nice toy."

"You may have it back now."

I have become more accustomed to this new toy, which has led to it being removed from my possession. Apparently I left teeth marks on the toy. I thought that that was what I was supposed to be doing with it. Nothing is as interesting, however, as the toy with which Daddy is playing. I love to grab the cord, close the door on the cord, or press the buttons on Daddy's toy. He does not appear to appreciate this action. Thus, Daddy has to stop pretty quickly and pay attention to me, as everyone should always do anyway. I believe I am correct in stating that that means I win the Motion Photograph Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment