Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ponies Do Not Have Tails Sticking Out of the Top of Their Heads

Princesses do not wear anything that is not a tiara or crown upon their heads. Bows are tolerated for a time, then they must be pulled off in the most uncomfortable way - it is best if they smack back into the princess' eye, just to prove a point. Hats shall never be accepted, and must be taken off immediately and examined intently. Hair ties are completely unacceptable, as they require the princess to remain still. Princesses never remain still. Ever. Mommy and Daddy have been attempting to put a tie in my hair for many months now to no avail. GrandMommyServant Gates, however, beguiled me with her lovely GrandMommyServant ways into allowing it once. It shall never occur again. I made sure to wait until I was in bed for a nap before I removed it from upon my head and hid it. They have yet to find it. Enjoy these photographs, as they may be the last of their kind.




I suppose I should give a quick update since I wrote this entry. Mommy and Daddy decided that they needed to torture me further with new hair devices.

Pay no attention to how happy I may appear. It is illusion.



GrandMommyServant Gates was also able to get another ponytail on my head. She distracted me with food. I suppose I will do nearly anything for food...





No comments:

Post a Comment