Saturday, May 23, 2015

I Am in a Band

One of the many gifts bestowed upon me during the ritual of First Birthday was a collection of instruments. I have now forcibly coerced Mommy and Daddy to be members of my band. We practiced oft until the instruments suspiciously disappeared. I have attempted to locate them, but have been unsuccessful. I worry that I may have been too forceful in recruiting my band mates. Did I require too many practice sessions? Was I unkind when I offered constructive criticism on their horrific technique? Please, watch this session and let me know. I know that the music is horrible, but please, forgive my mother for her terrible technique and attempt to hear the beauty I am attempting to create and inform me of any ways in which I could be better in offering suggestions to improve. I welcome any and all insights, but I will inform you now that I refuse to change, as I am perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment