Saturday, May 16, 2015

GrandServants' Visit

The GrandServants visited for a fortnight recently. I am confused as to the meaning of a fortnight, but it sounds like a length of time comparable to their stay. They loved having me in their presence, and I appreciated their stay. Each of them had their benefits.

GrandDaddyServant G. was exceptional at eliciting giggles from me.

"Nononono! Please stop tickling my toesies! Why did you stop?"

"He is more proficient at tickling my toesies than you, Daddy."

GrandMommyServant G. was wonderful at preparing my hair and reading books to me.

"This is delightful to chew upon. It is a good thing that you are not going to do anything to my head."

This book features my reflection upon the final page. I cannot help but kiss myself every time.

GrandDaddyServant L. was a delightful play buddy.

He let me play with the letters on the windowsill. I felt a need to ask Mommy's permission first.

I believe I may have tired him.

I loved to play with GrandMommyServant L. as well, but she was usually the one capturing the photographs.

There was a brief return of the balloons. You shall probably see them again.

"This cannot be so hard. Hand that over." That is her hand...Daddy failed in photography. I guess she did get a whole post to herself with the haircut, though, so that is nice.
Daddy wrote that last part as an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment