Friday, May 29, 2015

Temple Square, a Shape I Have Not Yet Learned

A creature named Nicolle of the species "Canadian" visited recently. She was the first Canadian I have met to the best of my knowledge. She has a relation to me that I do not understand, being Daddy's cousin. What that means, I know not, but she made quite the ideal play companion and tickler of toesies. We went to a place called Temple Square and were kind enough to bring Mommy and Daddy along as well. I quite enjoyed Temple Square, as it was a wondrous location to gaze upon my subjects and allow them to adore me.

"Excuse me, madam, but I do not believe you have paid your taxes!"

There were also many depictions of Jesus. I did my duty and pointed at each one and informed Mommy and Daddy of His presence. They are quite oblivious.

"Nicolle, did you notice Jesus was behind me?"

I had never before seen a Jesus from the Third Dimension and was quite impressed by His size.

We then traveled to a very large building with many more paintings of Jesus and others as well. Here is a fountain. I know not why, but Mommy, Daddy, and Nicolle all called it a "Foun'ain on the Moun'ain." They speak English quite improperly.

"This is fascinating. I have a sudden desire to wet myself." I did.

We then entered a room nearly large enough for me.

"Now, if we removed all of these seats and leveled the floor, this would be an adequate ballroom."

"This waterfall is even more impressive and a better diuretic than the fountain." My nappy was quite full.

We then gazed upon the building which is the namesake for the square.

I maintained my typical affect of indifference as I do whenever photographed with a temple.


Except I was caught at a bad moment in this photograph when I saw a child and became excited. I am ashamed.


No comments:

Post a Comment