Monday, May 25, 2015

Monkeys Must Be Quite Regal for Them to Be Likened unto Me

I have begun feeding myself, as I am a strong, independent woman who needs no caretaker. As of yet, this strong independence solely applies to feeding myself bananas, but it is the principle of the issue which shows how emancipated I have become. The obligatory motion photograph is presented below.



This all works well until I get bored and begin playing with the banana, or when I attempt to eat more than I am physically able, and spit out the half-chewed mess. In both situations, I enjoy myself, but Mommy and Daddy do not participate in my revelry. I know not why. Daddy occasionally calls me a monkey when I eat bananas and when I climb all over him. Recently, I was given a new towel as I had outgrown my previous, more princess-appropriate towel.




I am told I now resemble a monkey while wearing this towel. Monkeys could only wish they were so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment