Thursday, May 28, 2015

Photographer Extraordinaire

Daddy is quite the prolific photographer, and I am the perfect subject. I am exceedingly photogenic, as you have seen. I know how to pose for whatever shot Daddy may be attempting to obtain. The best way to pose is always to cease whatever it is that you are doing and to assume a position of candidness. For example, Daddy will often attempt to photograph me when I am in the midst of doing something adorable. I graciously comply by desisting my current action and, although it is difficult, attempting to never gaze upon the camera. This is how Daddy is able to obtain so many photographs such as the one below.

I will explain this photograph at another time, but for now, bask in my photogenic glory. Daddy was attempting to have me look upon him and smile, but I knew better.

Slightly less important than my talents as a model are my abilities as a photography assistant. I make sure that I am always grasping the camera which Daddy is currently utilizing. Here I am, assisting Daddy with a photography shoot. I am so very helpful.


"This motion photograph of me walking is exquisite. Would this button here erase it from existence?"

No comments:

Post a Comment