Monday, May 4, 2015

Bully: Episode II

Cousin Hendrick visited my castle again recently. Again, I greeted him in the typical manner of laughing at him for a few minutes. Then, when his parents left, he grew distraught as he missed their presence. I grew concerned, as I have as of late come to understand wanting to be in Mommy and Daddy's proximity. I did my best to comfort him. Soon, he was soothed. I then believed this was the best time to punch him in the face. He began crying, and I became worried again, wondering what could possibly have upset him. I joined him in crying to show my solidarity. He was then fed, and I played happily by myself with Daddy nearby. Later, we were bathed together. This was an inexplicably odd experience, and I refuse to post any photographs. I had fun, crawling over Hendrick so I would more easily protect my toys from ever entering his grasp, and, again, he became upset. I know not why. I was then fed, and this is what I did throughout the whole bottle:



I then went to bed. I later overheard Mommy and Daddy saying that Hendrick was much happier after I had gone to bed. I cannot fathom the cause for that to occur. They kept reprimanding me throughout the night for my very polite behaviors, saying nonsense phrases like "Be gentle, Ellie!" "Ellie, please share!" and "Ellie, stop picking Hendrick's nose!" I play so well with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment