Friday, May 8, 2015

Road Trip

Mommy, Daddy, the GrandServants Gates, and I went on a road trip. I did not understand the purpose of this journey. I was told it was for "Family History", yet I am unsure what that means. I am especially confused why it necessitated driving for a long time and taking photographs of arbitrary abodes and rectangular boulders with writing on them. It all seemed fairly illegal. Either way, it allowed me to read my books to Mommy and GrandMommyServant Gates over and over and over again. I successfully fulfilled my job of keeping them awake nearly the entire trip. Mommy kept attempting to sleep, and I made it a point to keep tickling her arm and screeching whenever her eyelids drooped. I also had the opportunity to see really big doggies near the place with all of the rectangular rocks. I kept saying "Woof" to them, although everyone attempted to convince me that this brand of doggy went "Moo". These faces sum up the trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment