Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter and the Hall of My Family & Jesus

GrandMommyServant Little visited recently, and while she was here I became very aware of two frames in our hallway. This is due to her pointing them out to me. She started a game called "Mommy, Daddy, Ellie, JESUS!" It is a game in the loosest sense of the word, as no person ever wins, and the game only ends when I grow tired of it. This, however, seems to be the sole rules for all "games" I am allowed to play at this time. Except for Chasing Cousing Hendrick, which I always win.

I have also been made aware of another holiday called Easter. I celebrated Christmas, which was about the birth of Jesus, and now we celebrate Easter, which is when He rose from the grave. I do not know what Christmas, Easter, or grave mean, but they all seem very important. I am told that He lives today and helps us. He must be very, very old, but He is very, very helpful, too. In order to celebrate this holiday fully, I will show you two videos. One is of Mommy, Daddy, Ellie, JESUS and the other is a video I watched with Daddy. I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm in the first video. It was much higher in previous sessions of the game, but I was sick in this video, so I was not quite as energetic.






Here we are, watching the motion photograph. I kept attempting to point at Jesus, but then the motion photograph would stop playing. It took quite awhile to watch all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment