Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Desert and a Dress

Recently, we went to the desert for a photography shoot. More photographs will follow in a week or so. Yet this was my first time experiencing the desert. It is an overly bright location with a substance I have never seen (although my family claims I have) called sand. It glows. It looks dirty. It was not to my liking. There were plants that appeared to be deceased. I already have a trust issue with plants. I do not want to touch them. These I refused to be within five feet of their location. I got to wear a gorgeous dress, though, so all is well.

"It is too bright. What is that down there?"

"Sand? I can already tell that I do not like sand."

"Why have you brought me here?"

"I am too beautiful for such a place."

Photography credit for this entry goes to GrandMommyServant Little.

No comments:

Post a Comment