Thursday, April 2, 2015

Padawan Ellie

Daddy recently let me play with one of his toys, called a lightsaber. Here is his favorite photograph of my experience playing with this particular toy.


This, however, took many attempts to reach. Here is a collection of many of the better photographs. Everyone seemed convinced that it was a dangerous weapon and that I should not grab hold of the most interesting portion. I did not understand. I was instructed to make certain noises as well as the lightsaber was waved about, but this often ended in me being hit in the head.


"Silly grandma, I will hold this lightsaber however I like."


"Oh dear! It bonked me on the head!"


"This does not appear to be lethal. You were just chaffing me, were you not?"


"I shall explore this with my mouth to determine its safety."


"Why would I possibly hold onto that boring silver portion?"

"Yes, Mommy, I understand: I must wave it around and make 'Zzhhzh' noises."


No comments:

Post a Comment