Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bully

I may not be the kindest of cousins to Cousin Hendrick. When he came over the other day, I spent a good portion of the time grabbing his shirt, shoving him, hitting his head, reaching over his shoulder to grab my toy (I would like to take a moment to emphasize that, in this instance, the toy was, after all, mine), or in any other way attempting to rip a toy of mine (again, MINE) from him. 





Occasionally, I can be kind, and give him some snuggles.


There was one time, however, that he attempted to be a rapscallion in return by grabbing me and throwing me to the ground, hitting my head on the ottoman on the way down. I got up and kept playing, but he started crying from the incident. Thus, I won, and, as always, celebrated with a scrunch face laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment