Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bloopers

For the last three days, I have shown parts of the same three minute motion photograph. Here are the missing portions in between that we thought you might enjoy. Before you watch it, however, you may be interested to know some interesting facts about this feature. Whenever I care to show Mommy and Daddy that I have the utmost contentedness with them, I put my face upon theirs. It is adorable, lovely, and a handy way to beguile them into allowing me to bite their noses. Daddy retaliates very well, however, by utilizing his beard to tickle my neck. It is amazing how much can come from such a short motion photograph, is it not? I am positive that I am capable of sitting still all the way through the original. Not that I have, or will, but I believe I could.







No comments:

Post a Comment