Sunday, April 19, 2015

Disc Golf

I participated in a very peculiar sport yesterday. Well, I was more of a spectator, but I like to think that I was helpful. The sport consisted of throwing plastic plates at what appeared to be medieval torture devices, complete with chains. I did not quite understand the activity, but assume it to be some sort of holiday celebrating my rule and overthrowing of whatever previous regime may have existed before my presence. I still am incredulous regarding the presence of any previous rulers, as I doubt there was an earth before I came to it. Nevertheless, Mommy and Daddy claimed that they had not been able to participate in this sport before I came around, which suggests that they lived before me. This is all too incredible for me to believe. In any case, we found ourselves in a park flinging discs and running after them. Mommy and Daddy tried to strap me to Mommy's back, but, to my eternal gratitude, it failed, so I was allowed to ride in my pram. Daddy would often pull me along quite quickly over the bumpy ground, which brought me great enjoyment.

This is a photograph of me laughing while being pulled along at high velocity.

In one instance, while circles of plastic were flying every which way, I became fairly well acquainted with a tree. Daddy tilted me towards it so that I could more fully appreciate its texture. Trees are odd, but fun to look at and touch. If they were plants, however, I would have stayed far away. I do not like plants.



No comments:

Post a Comment