Thursday, April 16, 2015

The World is More Interesting Upside Down

Life can become monotonous. You wake up, you eat, you play, you excrete bodily fluids and excrement, you eat some more, you scream at your parents for something ordinary, you go to bed. Repeat this process a few times, and you have quite a full day. Sometimes, it is a nice alternative to try looking at life differently, and I mean that quite literally. Since the first time that Daddy grasped onto my ankles and suspended me in the air upside down (which I now recognize as sounding as if it were a torture technique), I have been enthralled with the concept. There are times when, becoming disenchanted with the correct way in which the world is situated, I will fling myself backwards. Mommy and Daddy do not appreciate this, as these times are often when they least expect it and they are holding onto me. They try to restrain me (when will they learn?) but I just giggle and force my way through their arms in continuous attempts. Here is a photograph of me attempting to flip the world by my own accord and without their help.


No comments:

Post a Comment