Monday, April 27, 2015

The Prince and the Ball

Mommy and Daddy and I went to a soiree the other night. One of my favorite princes was there. He was the center of attention, of course.



I, of course, took to him quite quickly, mostly because Mommy and Daddy were trying to force me into a kiss with him.



He enjoyed holding the kisses for a good while, so there were times when I had to break the connection.



The kisses only came after me using my particular skills of crawling all over the floor, chasing after other boys and making him jealous. I did, eventually, wish to be held by him instead of Daddy.



When the dancing began, I knew not what to make of the flashing lights. I will be quite honest when I say that they frightened me somewhat.



After a few moments of staring, I joined the dance floor.




The dancing fiend on which I was crushing joined me as well, although I could never match his talent.



Finally, it was time for me to go. If there is nothing else that I have learned from stories of other princesses, it is best to leave a ball as unceremoniously as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment