Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Pointing Show! With Your Hostess, Princess Ellie!

I have recently started the art of pointing. It has been a useful tool for directing my servants in the entertainment I would want them to perform: specifically, my very own trivia game. They seem to believe that my pointing is a way for us to bond. Please allow them to continue in this belief.

"Look, GrandMommyServant! What is that? Yes, it is a dancing chick! Good job. Your correct answer has awarded you thirty more seconds of holding me without me attempting to leap from your arms."

"What are those odd animals? Fishies? Psh, I totally knew that, Mommy. I was just assessing your intellect."

"I spy with my little eye something...well...I do not know my colors yet."

"No, Daddy! I know that that is Mommy. What is THAT ambiguous object in the general direction in which I am pointing?"

"Well, as you failed that one, what is that up there? Yes, that is correct. Ha ha, I control your life."

This is all the more effective when I also say "Ziss" when it is next to me and "Dat" when it is distant. This is how you say "This" and "That" in Princess, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment