Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Proud and Prejudiced

Mommy and I were sick this previous week. Worry not; our health has improved. This sickness, however, led to a wonderful discovery. Mommy showed me a wondrous motion photograph entitled "Pride and Prejudice". While it did not appear to feature any true royalty, it did portray a time more akin to my liking. I was hooked, and nothing could distract me from the Magic Box. I could not help but wonder "Who will Elizabeth marry?" "Why do they act as if pride and prejudice are anything other than worthy attributes? I have plenty of both." "Why does my castle and wardrobe not look similar to theirs?"


"Sshh, Mommy, I am attempting to watch this glorious motion photograph."

Knock knock. "Please accept me into your world!"

This obsession lasted for twenty or so minutes until I realized I thoroughly dislike sitting still and remembered I have princess toys which I could organize.

No comments:

Post a Comment