Friday, April 17, 2015

Brushing Teeth

I have recently come to the conclusion that it was time for me to be reasonable and allow my teeth to be brushed. For awhile now, I have fought vehemently against the toothbrush being anywhere near my mouth. In fact, it is probably the only toy I played with that I would not chew upon. You may ask why, and I may answer "I shall do as I please; so if you would kindly stop questioning your benevolent monarch, I will kindly stop trying to bite your finger." After many, many times of Mommy and Daddy complaining about my horrible breath, however, and stating that brushing my teeth would remedy that situation, I decided that it was time to acquiesce. A princess is nothing if not hygienic. Yet, for some reason unbeknownst to me, this does not seem to remedy the apparent reek caused by burping in a caregiver's face.

"Bobby, yo' doing id wong!"

"Shee? Id ish wike dish."

"Lemme jusht ged the bront he-ah..."



No comments:

Post a Comment