Wednesday, April 15, 2015

First Sleepover

Recently, Mommy and Daddy and I went on a trip to a distant land. I do not appreciate long journeys, and I voiced my disinterest in it for a good portion of the ride. I was perfectly happy for the most part, but I would speak up up every few moments with an "And another thing..." As we do not, for some odd reason, own a vacation castle in that land, we stayed with some friends in their castle. I was completely enthralled with the castle, as there were none of these blasphemous gates to restrict my movements. There was also another little princess there, with whom I became quickly attached.

"Do not worry, young princess: I shall free you from your carriage chair. I cannot do it myself, but I shall stand here and look adorable until these servants get the message that we want to play. How shall we play? You will lay on the ground, and I will play in your general vicinity."

 We played and played, which usually ended in me being told to "be gentle" and being removed a small distance from her presence. We slept in the same room, too, so it was my very first princess sleepover. We just slept, though, so it was not exceedingly interesting enough of an experience about which to speak. I will, however, say this: no matter the comfort, beauty, or regality of a sleeping arrangement, I do not appreciate not sleeping in my own room. Parental units, I demand that the next time we travel, you bring my sleeping chambers along with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment