Saturday, April 18, 2015

Clever Girl

I now know how to open further doors that are already ajar! I am free to roam as I please! Look out world, here comes your benevolent monarch! If you would kindly disregard that meaningless leg behind me in the second photo it would be greatly appreciated.



The one problem that I have with my new found talent is that half of the doors I have yet opened, or attempted  to open, appear to be very poorly designed. Whenever I open these doors, they simply run into my body. All doors should then work as push doors. These were created by much more talented engineers. My parents, for some reason to which I am not privy, do not share my pride in my ability. They seem to regard it with trepidation. We do not have a motion photograph of me performing my talent, so Daddy is wanting to share the following motion photograph as a replacement for one of me. I do not know to what it refers, but he says the video is comparable to what Mommy and he felt regarding me learning this technique. They say that I overreact, but I believe it is them who are the ones overreacting.


No comments:

Post a Comment