Friday, April 24, 2015

Singing in Unison

I like to sing. I like it even more when I can sing in unison with either Mommy or Daddy or both. Is that so bad? I do not think so. Mommy and Daddy, however, claim that I do this all of the time. This motion photograph was made to exemplify this fact, but I do not remember it being quite this long. I believe that they are exaggerating. Either way, I am quite the singer, am I not? I really only do this for their benefit. Every night I am forced to listen to their renditions of otherwise beautiful songs. I hope that, someday, my parents will learn from my techniques and be as superb at singing as I am. Methinks they may perchance be hopeless, yet I shall never lose hope. Who do you think is better in this clip? Remember, before you respond, which one of us is your Benevolent Monarch.




No comments:

Post a Comment